Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Hardy Highland Sheep all set to Roam



I've created a little prim sheep who has been eye-ing up the interwebs for a while now and is all set to go a-wandering.  She is presently munching on some nearby blooms, unruffled at her task of trotting into unknown cozy stitching corners in homes right across the globe and checking out what's in your fridge.  

innocent beady eyes...

Below is a link to this downloadable PDF freebie I've stored on Dropbox which includes two charts, one with the word 'spring' tangled up in her wool coat as shown in the model, and for an alternative, one with the word, 'prim'.  I think my sheep will become a hanging pillow ornie once I sew her up.

When you click the link below, a new tab will open with the 4 page PDF, you will see a button there to download this file to your computer hard drive if you'd like a wooly visitor from Scotland. 

 Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends  :-)

Click for Prim Sheep Freebie PDF Download

Your comments and feedback are welcome, any glitches let me know as I'm still checking out this blogger terrain!

Warmly

 ~ Goodflora 



21 comments :

  1. Just found your blog! Love all your designs on Etsy! Thanks for the freebie. Hope to keep seeing new designs in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! Thanks for stopping by, yes I've got a couple of new design 'on the frame' to release next month - I'm glad you found the freebie :-)))

      Delete
  2. Just found you and I love your designs. Thanks so much for the freebie. Will be placing an order soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Linda, I hope to make more freebies in the near future :-)

      Delete
  3. Such lovely designs! Thanks for this adorable freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to find a 'prim' designer this side of the pond. I look forward to stitching some of your designs. Thank you for the sweet lamb and good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, I'm not sure how aware people are in the UK of the prim movement, it's such a charming style, people don't know what they're missing! Thankyou for your good wishes, I hope you enjoy your sheepy stitch :-)

      Delete
  5. une petite merveille !!! un énorme merci !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely design. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so lovely, thank you so much! He has now roamed to Canada and I promise to give him a good home :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this freebie. It 's so Nice. Hugs From Italy. Grazia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, it's so nice to see sheep is having a good old adventure, you're welcome everyone ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this design,your sheep is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous freebie, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete